Copyright status unknown Copyright status unknown. Some materials in these collections may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.). In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publiciights, licensing and trademarks. Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Respoy for any use rests exclusively with the user.
Dedicated April 24, 1976, this building replaced the old headquarters at 1620 Truxtun, which was the former location of St. Francis Parochial School. The project architect was the firm of Robert F. Stuhr. The head of the projects was Donald Foster.
1 black and white photographic print; 4 x 6 inches