For information on copyrights and permissions, please contact Orange Public Library, Orange, California.
Orange Public Library, East Chapman Avenue and Grand Street, Orange, California, 1960. Image show main library under construction, with crane lifting girder and workmen on either side. Foundation visible along far right side. This building replaced the original Carnegie Library, designed by architect Cornelius B. Bradshaw (d. 1932), which opened in 1908 and was demolished in March of 1961. Photographic print Color 10 x 15.25 cm.