For information on copyrights and permissions, please contact Orange Public Library, Orange, California.
Photograph taken for 1927 study to remodel the plaza area. View of the north side of the northwest corner of the plaza looking north, showing occupants including the Masonic Temple, Four Square Realty, and C.H. Robinson (fertilizer, lime and gypsum.) Partial view of chain- post fence surrounding Plaza Park visible at far right. Photographic print B&w 12.5 x 17.5 cm.