Physical rights are retained by the photographer, Tony Crowley. Copyright is retained by the photographer, Tony Crowley.
Loyalist mural, Conway St., West Belfast, 2011. Image of Ulster Tower; 'Ulster Tower The Ulster Tower is a memorial to the men of the 36th (Ulster) Division. It was officially opened on 19th November 1921 by Field Marshall Sir Henry Wilson. The Tower is located close to the Schwaben Redoubt a German stronghold at the edge of Thiepval Wood, France, which the Ulster Division attacked at 7.00 am on the 1st July 1916'; poppies surround; plaque to right: 'This mural was dedicated to the men of the 36th (Ulster) Division on 21st July 2010 by the West Belfast Athletic and Cultural Society "Greater love hath no man than this that a man lay down his life for his friends" John 15:13'. Loyalist