Images available for reproduction and use. Please see the Ordering & Use page at http://tessa.lapl.org/OrderingUse.html for additional information.
Title supplied by cataloger. Cathedral City, which was incorporated in 1981, is sandwiched between Palm Springs to the north, and Rancho Mirage to the south. The total area of the city is 19.5 square miles, and 2006 population was estimated at 48,000. Aerial view of Cathedral Canyon, located in Cathedral City; view is looking west. It is unclear what the dark lines at the base of the San Jacinto Mountains are, but could be water canals or could possibly be part of the Palm Springs flood control, as the general vicinity looks dry and completely barren. Photographed for Art Miller on June 16, 1956.
1 negative :safety ;12 x 14 cm. Photographic safety negatives