For more information on copyright or permissions for this image, please contact Claremont Heritage at http://www.claremontheritage.org
Survey of a two-story house built in 1902 on East Seventh Street. The house was known as the Hudson House after the family of JQA Hudson, who was a bookkeeper. His daughter, Minnie, was a teacher at the Claremont Grammar School. It was demolished, and the space is now occupied by Claremont Graduate University. The survey form was completed by Barber/NeSmithe.