Copyright: Use of the digital images found on this website is permitted for private or personal use only. To request permission for reuse of this image select this link to our web request form: https://library.csuchico.edu/special-collections/license
After the Chico Normal School burned in 1927 this new building was built in its place. April 1929, the front entrance and Rotunda of the new Chico State Administration building under construction. The name was changed to Kendall Hall in 1979.