Title supplied by cataloger. John Parkinson and Donald B. Parkinson designed the 1939 Union Station, located at 800 North Alameda Street. The structure combines Spanish Colonial, Mission Revival, and Streamline Moderne style, with Moorish architectural details. Gladding, McBean & Co made most of the tile in the station. It was named the Los Angeles Union Passenger Terminal (LAUPT) until Catellus Development, officially changed the name to Los Angeles Union Station (LAUS). The station was designated Los Angeles Historic-Cultural Monument #101 in 1972 and was listed on the National Register of Historic Places, Building #80000811 in 1980. Panoramic view of Union Station looking east showing Los Angeles Gas Works and Los Angeles County General Hospital in the distance, and to the left of Union station the foundations of Terminal Annex Post Office are visible. Union Station is located at 800 N. Alameda Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012. See images 00107280; 00107295 through 00107303 and 00107312 through 00107323 for additional photos in this series. Photograph circa 1939.
1 negative : safety ; 25 x 20 cm. Photographic safety negatives