For commercial reproduction please contact the National Library of Scotland by referring to http://www.nls.uk/copyright . For access to the originals please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org National Library of Scotland National Library of Scotland, George IV Bridge, Edinburgh, EH1 1EW, Scotland, UK The National Library of Scotland license the use of this content under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 UK: Scotland License. email@example.com
"Doctor's House." Exterior view of doctor's accommodation for the hospital at Blantyre, Nyasaland [Malawi]. Built in 1896 and 1897 respectively, male and female wards formed a compound separate from other mission buildings at Blantyre, with a third site built for European nursing staff. A fourth site was to become the dispensary, laboratory, outpatients and consulting room. Later two addition isolation wards were built.