Pasadena Museum of History makes no assertions as to ownership of any original copyrights to digitized images. However, these images are intended for Personal or Research use only. Any other kind of use, including, but not limited to commercial or scholarly publication in any medium or format, public exhibition, or use online or in a web site, may be subject to additional restrictions including but not limited to the copyrights held by parties other than the Museum. USERS ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE for determining the existence of such rights and for obtaining any permissions and / or paying associated fees necessary for the proposed use. For more information please see: http://pasadenahistory.org/research-and-collections/using-the-research-library-archives/
These photographs were taken on 7/12/1950 ordered by Mr. W. A. Graffam of members of American Legion Post 280. Note on envelope reads: "send to Pasadena Ind."