Copyrighted. Rights are owned by California State Railroad Museum. Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owner. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks. Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.
View is looking southwest. Buildings from left to right are: north side of Tin and Copper Shop and the east side of the Boiler Shop to right. The walkway and Third Street tunnel used to enter the shops complex are visible at center. The date is based on the presence of the Cyclone snow plow at right rear. It was purchased in March of 1890 and dismantled in 1894. Original measurements: 1 photographic print mounted on 5-1/4 x 8-1/2 in. board; 4-1/2 x 7-1/2 in. California Preservation Service (CAPS)
4 1/2 x 7 1/2 in. 1 Page of 1
California State Railroad Museum Library and Archives California Revealed is supported by the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act, administered in California by the State Librarian.