Images available for reproduction and use. Please see the Ordering & Use page at http://tessa.lapl.org/OrderingUse.html for additional information.
Title supplied by cataloger. The Ramo-Wooldridge Corporation's Guided Missile Research Division was renamed Space Technology Laboratories in 1957, just before it moved into the R&D Center. Ramo-Wooldridge became Thompston-Ramo-Wooldridge (TRW) in 1958. Aerial view of the Ramo-Wooldridge Corp., located at 401-409 E. Manchester Boulevard (horizontally, at forefront) in the city of Inglewood; view is undetermined. When WDD (Western Development Division) was established on July 1, 1954, it set up temporary headquarters in a former parochial school and parish church. In early 1955, WDD moved to El Segundo and housed Air Force and civil service personnel, along with personnel for The Ramo-Wooldridge Corporation, which supported WDD's missile programs. Photographed for Albert C. Martin & Associates (the architects and engineers for this project) on October 2, 1956.
1 negative :safety ;12 x 14 cm. Photographic safety negatives