Please contact the contributing institution for more information regarding the copyright status of this object.
"Kiel's, a local wholesale-retail florist firm in business since 1951, hopes its move into this new structure at 1330 Howe Ave. will be its last for some time. The company's first location, at 7th and N Streets, was taken over by redevelopment. Its next, at 1210 O St., was acquired after three years for a state parking area. Its last home, built at 1714 X St. is being taken over by freeway development. This one, occupying 16,800 square feet including basement, was built at a cost of more than $160,000. The architect was Roy Swedin and the feneral contractor, F. Marsalla"