Electronically digitized by the Palos Verdes Library District from the Palos Verdes Library Local History Room Photo Collection. Copyright status must be investigated before publishing or commercial use. To obtain permission and images for publication purposes please contact the Palos Verdes Library District.
Image shows an open field with wagons and agricultural equipment on the Philips Ranch. A grove of trees is visible in background. Built in 1910 as the second home for the Phillips family, the ranch was located in Blackwater Canyon to the northeast of the present intersection of Palos Verdes Drive North and Rolling Hills Road in Rolling Hills Estates. Date Built: 1910
1 photographic print (b/w); 3.5 x 5.75 in.
pvld:2426 bar code: 000034280 negative number: 1043