Owned by Sonoma County Library. The Sonoma County Library makes no assertions as to ownership of any original copyrights to digitized images and can claim only physical ownership of the image(s) described in this records. However, these images are intended for Personal or Research use only. Any other kind of use, including, but not limited to commercial or scholarly publication in any medium or format, public exhibition, or use online or in a web site, may be subject to additional restrictions including but not limited to the copyrights held by parties other than the Library. USERS ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE for determining the existence of such rights and for obtaining any permissions and/or paying associated fees necessary for the proposed use. Preferred credit line is: Courtesy, the Sonoma County Library. Please see additional reproduction and reuse information at https://sonomalibrary.org/locations/sonoma-county-history-and-genealogy-library/order-photo .
Shows: Thomas R. Klinker--George D. Monagham--Esther Foster--David Sabsay--Joan Seim. Master of Ceremoniers: Mayor Thomas R. Klinker. Invocation: Monsignor George D. Monaghan, St. Sebastien's Catholic Church. Esther Foster, Chair, Sebastopol Library Board, gave an introduction. The color guard is the Analy Fife and Drum Corps. Building designed by Lawrence Simons a Santa Rosa architect. GNIS Exact 17 Title supplied by cataloger. Sonoma County Advertising Grant (2008-2009) Grant provided to the Sonoma County Library through the Sonoma County Advertising Program -173778 (ANNEX PHOTO 5072) Sonoma County Historical Society, P.O. Box 1373, Santa Rosa, CA 95402 http://www.sonomacountyhistory.org/) Scanned from original photo, June 2008 High resolution master image (600ppi) Grayscale Adobe Photoshop CS Windows