Images available for reproduction and use. Please see the Ordering & Use page at http://tessa.lapl.org/OrderingUse.html for additional information.
Title supplied by cataloger. The Racquet Club of Palm Springs opened its doors to the public for the first time on Christmas Day 1933; membership to join was $50. Fifteen days later, in 1934, membership had gone up to $75. By December 15, 1934 membership fees were $650. Racquet Club, located at 2743 Indian Canyon Drive in Palm Springs; view is looking north with Indian Canyon Drive on the right. Photograph dated February 19, 1955.
1 negative :safety ;12 x 14 cm. Photographic safety negatives