An interior view of the Merchants Trust & Savings Bank, located on the NE corner of So. Spring St. & W. 7th St. This was formerly the Hellman Commercial Trust & Savings, which later became Bank of America. On the left in the picture, beneath one of the numerous arches, sets a desk, chair & telephone. This structure was part of a Beaux Arts office block; built in 1924; architecture by Schultze & Weaver. Similar to 00042805.