Electronically digitized by the Palos Verdes Library District from the Palos Verdes Library Local History Room Photo Collection. Copyright status must be investigated before publishing or commercial use. To obtain permission and images for publication purposes please contact the Palos Verdes Library District.
Image shows a barley thresher on the Phillips Ranch in an area that later became the Palos Verdes Golf Course. Several workmen are visible in front of the thresher, with several sacks of barley stacked at right. Built in 1910 as the second home for the Phillips family, the ranch was located in Blackwater Canyon to the northeast of the present intersection of Palos Verdes Drive North and Rolling Hills Road in Rolling Hills Estates. Date Built: 1910
1 photographic print (b/w); 3.5 x 5.75 in.
pvld:2421 bar code: 000034223 negative number: 1032