Please contact the contributing institution for more information regarding the copyright status of this object.
2000-0145. View from road shows Frobel Institute, known as Casa de Rosas. Building has ivy-covered walls; double chimney visible at left; archway entrance. From the W.H. Fletcher Collection. Gift of Mead B. Kibbey. Constructed in 1893 by architect Sumner Hunt as the Los Angeles campus of the international Froebel Institute.