Architectural view of St. Andrews Place. On the left is the sturdy conture of the Wilshire Professional Building, in contrast with the fine texture of the tower of St. James Episcopal Church, as they appear looking south from 6th Street through to Wilshire Blvd., along great columns of Washingtonian palms. The Gothic revival style church was designed by Benjamin C. McGougall in the 1920s and the art deco office building at 3875 Wilshire Boulevard was designed by architect Arthur E. Harvey and built in 1929. December 13, 1937.
St. James Episcopal Church (Los Angeles, Calif.) Wilshire Professional Building (Los Angeles, Calif.) Anglican church buildings--California--Los Angeles Gothic revival (Architecture)--California--Los Angeles Streets--California--Los Angeles Office buildings--California--Los Angeles Church buildings--California--Los Angeles Works Progress Administration Collection photographs McGougall, Benjamin C