Use of digital images found on this website is permitted for private or personal use only. This material may be protected by U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S. Code). To request permission for reuse of this image select this link to our web request form: https://library.csuchico.edu/special-collections/license
Photograph shows Jelly's Ferry. Built in 1857 by Andrew Jelly as a more direct route between Cottonwood & Red Bluff, replaced in January 1950 by a steel bridge.