Electronically digitized by the Palos Verdes Library District, from the Palos Verdes Homes Association Photograph Collection held in the Local History Room. Copyright status must be investigated before publishing or commercial use. To obtain permission and images for publication purposes please contact the Palos Verdes Library District.
Image shows elevated view of Edgar L. and Frances Etter residence, located on Via Ramon on lot 1, block 1715, tract 6885 in Malaga Cove. Stereograph (double) view looking northwest shows rear of the single-story, stucco house with tile roof and single-car garage. Edgar Etters was the postmaster of Palos Verdes. Originally built for the Chambers Investment Company, the house received Palos Verdes Art Jury award for Most Notable Structure of 1925. House was later owned by Philip J. Kerr Jr. Date Built: 1924 Photo Source: Palos Verdes Homes Association PVH building permit #28.
1 photographic print (b/w) stereograph; 3 x 3 in. (each image)
pvld:1854 000021949 594
Houses--California--Palos Verdes Estates (Valmonte) Etter residence Stereographs