Sonoma County Library > Sonoma County Library Photograph Collection > Original Board of Directors of St. Anthony's Farm Auxiliary, 11207 Valley Ford Road, Petaluma, California, 1954

Image / Original Board of Directors of St. Anthony's Farm Auxiliary, 11207 Valley Ford ...

Have a question about this item?

Item Information. View source record on contributor's website.

Title
Original Board of Directors of St. Anthony's Farm Auxiliary, 11207 Valley Ford Road, Petaluma, California, 1954
Contributor
Luna Imaging, Inc. 2702 Media Center Drive Los Angeles, CA 90065-1733 (http://www.lunaimaging.com)
Date Created and/or Issued
1954
2012-05-02
Contributing Institution
Sonoma County Library
Collection
Sonoma County Library Photograph Collection
Rights Information
Sonoma County Library, 211 E Street, Santa Rosa, CA 95401 (http://www. sonomalibrary. org)
The Sonoma County Library makes no assertions as to ownership of any original copyrights to digitized images and can claim only physical ownership of the image(s) described in this records. However, these images are intended for Personal or Research use only. Any other kind of use, including, but not limited to commercial or scholarly publication in any medium or format, public exhibition, or use online or in a web site, may be subject to additional restrictions including but not limited to the copyrights held by parties other than the Library. USERS ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE for determining the existence of such rights and for obtaining any permissions and/or paying associated fees necessary for the proposed use. Preferred credit line is: Courtesy, the Sonoma County Library. Please see additional reproduction and reuse information at https://sonomalibrary.org/locations/sonoma-county-history-and-genealogy-library/order-photo
Description
St. Anthony's Farm Auxiliary board of directors sit around table. Bottom left to right: Unidentified; William Stratton (1923-1996); Father Alfred Boeddeker (1903-1994); Gene Benedetti (1919-2006); Oscar Petersen (1904-1989); John Watson (1915-1979); Lucien Libarle (1908-1998).
The farm and organic dairy was founded in 1954 as a residential drug and alcohol recovery center which would produce food for St Anthony's Dining Room in San Francisco.
GNIS
Exact geocoding
17
Title supplied by cataloger.
Sonoma County Tourism Grant (2011-2012)
Grant provided to the Sonoma County Library through the Sonoma County Advertising Program.
Print: Sonoma County History & Genealogy Library, 211 E Street, Santa Rosa, CA 95401 https://sonomalibrary.org/locations/sonoma-county-history-and-genealogy-library
High resolution master image (400 ppi)
RGB
Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 Macintosh
Type
image
Format
1 photographic print
black-and-white
20 x 25 cm
image/jp2
34888904
image/tiff
8 8 8
400
uncompressed
3828
3035
Identifier
Sonoma Heritage Collection -- Sonoma County Library
cstr_pho_038551
ANNEX PHOTO 38551
37565010215506 (ANNEX PHOTO 38551)
http://heritage.sonomalibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/p15763coll2/id/23854
Subject
Black-and-white photographs
Social Issues and Associations
Stratton, William, 1923-1996
Benedetti, Gene M., 1919-2006
Petersen, Oscar, 1904-1989
Watson, John, 1915-1979
Libarle, Lucien, 1908-1998
Boeddeker, Alfred, 1903-1994
St. Anthony's Farm (Petaluma, Calif.)
Rehabilitation centers
Dairy farms
Clergy
Time Period
1954
Place
United States
California
Sonoma
Petaluma
Valley Ford Road
11207 Valley Ford Road, Petaluma, California
38. 30957,-122. 848802
Relation
St. Anthony's Farm Auxiliary collection
Sonoma County Library Photograph Collection GUIDE
Sonoma County Library Photograph Collection

Explore related content on Calisphere: