Pasadena Museum of History makes no assertions as to ownership of any original copyrights to digitized images. However, these images are intended for Personal or Research use only. Any other kind of use, including, but not limited to commercial or scholarly publication in any medium or format, public exhibition, or use online or in a web site, may be subject to additional restrictions including but not limited to the copyrights held by parties other than the Museum. USERS ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE for determining the existence of such rights and for obtaining any permissions and / or paying associated fees necessary for the proposed use. For more information please see: http://pasadenahistory.org/research-and-collections/using-the-research-library-archives/
"Margaret," ceramic figurine. Semi-porcelain. Velvet green color with white lace. The Florence Ceramics Company was started in 1942 by Pasadena housewife Florence Ward in the family garage at 1644 North Lake Avenue. Within seven years, the company built a state-of-the art ceramics plant on South San Gabriel Boulevard. Florence Ceramics produced high quality historical and literary figurines, birds, animals and artware for twenty-four years before being bought out by a rival company in 1964.