This image may be protected by Copyright Law (Title 17 U.S.C.). Copyright restrictions applying to the reproduction and use of this image are available from the Sacramento Public Library.
This 1947 photograph shows an exterior view of the California Chemical Company at 217through 235 Birch Avenue in North Sacramento. The maker of industrial chemicals also operated branches in Reno and Fresno. In 1961, the company moved to Carmichael and had also become a division of Ortho.