Images are for personal research, scholarly and educational purposes. Contact the Santa Monica Public Library Image Archives for information about the reproduction of images. The Library assumes no responsibility for the improper use of any image from the Archives.
Santa Monica Public Library Image Archives PPHS406 Digital object 1082 img0006 The Pacific Palisades Association built this two-story tract office on the western mesa of Temescal Canyon. It was named Harmony House because it accomodated music classes, it was opened to the public in 1924, and served as a reception center for individual visitors and busloads of prospective clients. Pacific Palisades Historical Society Collection