Electronically digitized by the Palos Verdes Library District, from the Palos Verdes Homes Association Photograph Collection held in the Local History Room. Copyright status must be investigated before publishing or commercial use. To obtain permission and images for publication purposes please contact the Palos Verdes Library District.
Image shows view of the Mrs. Fannie E.W. Wilkins residence, located on Via Horquilla on lot 11 block 1830, tract 7540 in Malaga Cove. View looking northwest shows back of the two-story, eleven-room stucco house with tile roof, two chimneys and attached two-car garage. Three automobiles are parked next to large trees visible along a curved paved drive in foreground. The house was later owned by Mr. & Mrs. Frank A. Gesell (1930), Mary C. Brightman (1932) and later became part of Chadwick School property. Date Built: 1926 Photo Source: Palos Verdes Homes Association PVH building permit #93.