Images available for reproduction and use. Please see the Ordering & Use page at http://tessa.lapl.org/OrderingUse.html for additional information.
Filming of a Budweiser commercial on 6th Street, looking west from Olive Street, showing five "extras". They are dressed as runners and are possibly waiting for their cue. A film crew can be seen on the left of the photo. Across the street, on the right of the photo: the "twin" buildings are the Pacific Center, formerly known as Pacific Finance Building, built between 1908-1912 by architects John Parkinson and Edwin Bergstrom; directly behind is the old Crocker-Citizen's National Bank, designed by architect William Pereira and built in 1967, now known as 611 Place. Photograph dated February 2000.; Please see photo #00017514 for a similar view taken in 1930.
1 photograph :b&w ;21 x 31 cm. on sheet 28 x 36 cm. Photographic prints
00066938 Los Angeles Neighborhoods Collection; GPC_b2_f3_i64; A-011-706 4x5 CARL0000070517 http://220.127.116.11/cdm/ref/collection/photos/id/3997
Budweiser 611 Place (Los Angeles, Calif.) Pacific Center (Los Angeles, Calif.) Pacific Finance Building (Los Angeles, Calif.) Extras (Actors)--California--Los Angeles Streets--California--Los Angeles Advertising--Beer--California--Los Angeles Bank buildings--California--Los Angeles Office buildings--California--Los Angeles Downtown Los Angeles (Los Angeles, Calif.) Los Angeles Neighborhoods Collection photographs Pereira, William L.,1909-1985 Parkinson, John,1861-1935 Bergstrom, Edwin