This project was supported in whole or in part by the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act, administered in California by the State Librarian Made accessible through a grant from the John Randolph Haynes and Dora Haynes Foundation and Photo Friends
Images available for reproduction and use. Please see the Ordering & Use page at http://tessa.lapl.org/OrderingUse.html for additional information.
Title supplied by cataloger. Photograph shows corner view of new $70,000 club house and playground at Orcutt Park, in Canoga Park. Dedication ceremonies for the building took place on September 18, 1950. Photograph dated October 2, 1950.
1 photographic print :b&w ;18 x 10 cm. Photographic prints
00133985 ValleyÂ Times Collection HCNVT_d040_f34_i33 CARL0005582471 http://188.8.131.52/cdm/ref/collection/photos/id/64751
Clubhouses--California--Canoga Park (Los Angeles) Playgrounds--California--Canoga Park (Los Angeles) Parks--California--Canoga Park (Los Angeles) Orcutt Park (Los Angeles, Calif.) Canoga Park (Los Angeles, Calif.) Valley Times Collection photographs