Images available for reproduction and use. Please see the Ordering & Use page at http://tessa.lapl.org/OrderingUse.html for additional information.
Exterior view of Founders' Hall, La Verne College.; In 1891, German Baptist Brethren purchased the former Lordsburg Hotel in the community then called Lordsburg and started Lordsburg College. In 1917, the name of the community was changed to La Verne, Calif. and the college to La Verne College. In 1978 La Verne College became the University of La Verne and is located at 1950 3rd Street.
1 photograph :b&w Photographic prints
00065859 Works Progress Administration Collection WPA 2403 4x5 CARL0000071103 http://126.96.36.199/cdm/ref/collection/photos/id/2156
La Verne College Universities and colleges--California--La Verne College buildings--California--La Verne La Verne (Calif.) Works Progress Administration Collection photographs