Please contact the contributing institution for more information regarding the copyright status of this object.
Typed on binder page "Motor Vehicle Addition to be used as the Architecture Building..Northeast corner of 12th & O streets...March 27th, 1954. Note the develoopment since Dec. 1953...Three months time...". View is of the construction site fence with sign which reads "State Office Building Department of Agriculture...". Note: Hepting made an error in identification of this building. He identified it as being the "Architecture Building", but the sign states it is being for the Dept. of Agriculture.