For more information on copyright or permissions for this image, please contact San Jose State University Special Collections & Archives Department. http://library.sjsu.edu/sjsu-special-collections/sjsu-special-collections-and-archives
Interior view of the Liberty Theatre. The Liberty Theatre opened in 1914, for a time in the mid 20th Century, it was the "National," a foreign film venue; later it showed Spanish language films under the name "Mexico," operated by local exhibitor Jose Borges. The theatre was demolished in 1982.