For more information on copyright or permissions for this image, please contact Claremont Heritage at http://www.claremontheritage.org
Survey of a two-story Dutch house built in 1926. The house was the home of Dr. and Mrs. Arthur L. Jacobson, who moved to Claremont in 1920, replacing the town's only dentist. In 1929 a new dentist's office was built on the southeast corner of Bonita and Indian Hill. The building is now known as the Jacobson Building.