Use of digital images found on this web site is permitted for private or personal use only. This material may be protected by U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S. Code). To request permission for reuse of this image select this link to our web request form: https://library.csuchico.edu/special-collections/license
Photograph shows Tehama County Court House and Hall of Records. Built in 1860 by U. P. Baker at a cost of $11,614. Additions made in 1880 included the tower and Hall of Record added to the north of original building in 1882-1883 for $13,445 with Swain & Hudson as contractors. Replaced by the new building in 1921-1922 at a cost of $320,714.