Images available for reproduction and use. Please see the Ordering & Use page at http://tessa.lapl.org/OrderingUse.html for additional information.
St. Andrews Place looking south to Wilshire Blvd. The Wilshire Professional Building is at left, and St. James Episcopal Church at left. Numerous palms are also seen. The Gothic revival style church was designed by Benjamin C. McGougall in the 1920s and the art deco office building at 3875 Wilshire Boulevard was designed by architect Arthur E. Harvey and built in 1929. December 13, 1937.
1 photograph :b&w Photographic prints
00067344 Works Progress Administration Collection WPA 3012-A 4x5 CARL0000070401 http://188.8.131.52/cdm/ref/collection/photos/id/3026
Wilshire Professional Building (Los Angeles, Calif.) St. James Episcopal Church (Los Angeles, Calif.) Streets--California--Los Angeles Church buildings--California--Los Angeles Office buildings--California--Los Angeles Anglican church buildings--California--Los Angeles Gothic revival (Architecture)--California--Los Angeles Palms--California--Los Angeles Works Progress Administration Collection photographs Wilshire Boulevard (Los Angeles, Calif.) McGougall, Benjamin C