Images available for reproduction and use. Please see the Ordering & Use page at http://tessa.lapl.org/OrderingUse.html for additional information.
Title supplied by cataloger. Originally, Hunter Engineering Co. occupied one building, which was completed in October, 1954. In 1955 it was announced that a $4,5000,000 expansion project would begin to accomodate the growing company's research and development of equipment using nonferrous metals and the manufacture of metal processing equipment. William L. Pereira and Charles Luckman were selected to design 134,432 square feet of buildings for administrative offices, stock rooms, a laboratory, and maintenance shops, creating a plant the size of 350,000 square feet. In 1963, Hunter Engineering was purchased by American Metal Climax, Inc. of New York and a year later, an additional 120,000 square feet of space was added to the plant. Aerial view showing the facilities for Hunter Engineering Co., located in an unidentified area of eastern Riverside. Citrus groves and agricultural fields surround the plant, and a pair of railroad tracks are seen in the upper right corner. Photograph dated February 16, 1956.
1 negative :safety ;12 x 14 cm. Photographic safety negatives