Images available for reproduction and use. Please see the Ordering & Use page at http://tessa.lapl.org/OrderingUse.html for additional information.
Title supplied by cataloger. Designed by John and Donald Parkinson, the department store and Los Angeles Historic-Cultural Monument was acquired by the Southwestern Law School in the mid-1990s. Photograph caption dated February 12, 1989 reads, "Bullock's Wilshire opened its historic flagship store in 1929." A second caption dated October 5, 1989 reads, "Art deco landmark: store on Wilshire Boulevard will be restored." The street in the foreground is Wilshire Place; Wilshire Boulevard is partially visible in the lower right corner.
1 photographic print :b&w ;29 x 36 cm. Photographic prints
Bullock's Wilshire (Department store) Department stores--California--Los Angeles Art deco (Architecture)--California--Los Angeles Los Angeles Historic-Cultural Monuments Streets--California--Los Angeles Office buildings--California--Los Angeles Wilshire Boulevard (Los Angeles, Calif.) Los Angeles Herald-Examiner photographs Herald-Examiner Collection photographs Parkinson, Donald B.(Donald Berthold),1895-1945 Parkinson, John,1861-1935