Images available for reproduction and use. Please see the Ordering & Use page at http://tessa.lapl.org/OrderingUse.html for additional information.
Title supplied by cataloger. The General Brewing Company first commercially introduced Lucky Lager in 1934. General Brewing became Lucky Lager Brewing Company in 1948, and the Azusa plant opened in 1949. The plant was sold to the Miller Brewing Corp. in 1966. In 1971, millionaire beer baron Paul Kalmanovitz bought Lucky Lager Brewing, and again, changed the name back to General Brewing Company. The Azusa, California brewery was eventually closed soon after. Birdseye view of Lucky Lager Brewing Co. (large white building, mid-photo), with neighboring warehouses in the surrounding area. View is possibly looking northwest, as the mountains are visible in the background. Photograph dated August 31, 1955.
1 negative :safety ;12 x 14 cm. Photographic safety negatives