Photo of one side of "The Rock House," 902 E. Olive Ave., taken in the mid 1980s. According to the LA Times, the house was built in 1922 by Orlando C. Lane, a businessman and Ford auto dealer, using indigenous river rocks from the Tujunga Wash. The house is a City of Burbank officially designated Historic Resource. The house next door at 906 E. Olive Ave., is of similar construction. "Homes in Burbank, mid-80s"--back of photo.
nonprojected graphic 3½ x 5 b&w print
islandora:1045 local: cco00925
Burbank (Los Angeles County, Calif.)--Buildings--Residential--Dwellings--Houses--Architecture--1980s