Please contact the contributing institution for more information regarding the copyright status of this object.
Side door to Founders' Hall, now Roosevelt Hall, Chapman College, Orange, California. Life trustee James Roosevelt’s name graces this historical building, which was originally named Founders’ Hall, until its rededication in 1994. This building completed in 1928 (2 floors, 12,280 sq.ft.) is listed in the National Registry for Historical Buildings and houses the Center for Academic Success, Department of Languages, Division of Social Sciences and the Writing Center. Originally constructed to serve as the Art & Cafeteria Building for Orange Union High School, it was acquired by Chapman in 1954.