Images available for reproduction and use. Please see the Ordering & Use page at http://tessa.lapl.org/OrderingUse.html for additional information.
Title supplied by cataloger. In 1956, Clock Country Club became the Candlewood Country Club. Looking southeast over the Clock Country Club, located at 14000 Telegraph Road (far left) in Whittier. The club includes a spacious clubhouse (center) and a golf course. At the top of the image is the Hugheston Meadows, a circular housing tract built in the early 1950s. Photograph dated January 30, 1955.
1 negative :safety ;12 x 14 cm. Photographic safety negatives