Electronically digitized by the Palos Verdes Library District, from the Palos Verdes Homes Association Photograph Collection held in the Local History Room. Copyright status must be investigated before publishing or commercial use. To obtain permission and images for publication purposes please contact the Palos Verdes Library District.
Image shows view looking south of the north façade of the Gardner Building (La Casa Primera), dedicated on September 13, 1925. A landscaped walkway is visible in foreground near Via Corta, with hillside residences visible in background. The Gardner building, built by W.W. Gardner, was the site of the first classrooms, which opened September 8, 1925, and library in the community. Date Built: 1925 Photo Source: Palos Verdes Homes Association