Title supplied by cataloger.; Print contains two photographs. Charles Fletcher Lummis founded the Southwest Museum in 1907. The museum moved from Downtown Los Angeles to its current location at 234 Museum Drive in Mt. Washington in 1914, and has been there ever since. The 1914 building was designed by architects Sumner P. Hunt and Silas Reese Burns. It became part of the Autry National Center in 2004. The building is registered on the National Register of Historic Places #92001270. A young woman in glasses holds a Native American mask in her hands outside the Southwest Museum.
1 photographic print :b&w ;12 x 10 cm. Photographic prints
Southwest Museum of the American Indian Native Americans--Museums--California--Los Angeles Museums--California--Los Angeles Indian masks--North America Native Americans--California--Antiquities Historic sites--California--Los Angeles Lummis, Charles Fletcher,1859-1928 Burns, Silas Reese Hunt, Sumner P