This image may be protected by Copyright Law (Title 17 U.S.C.). Copyright restrictions applying to the reproduction and use of this image are available from the Sacramento Public Library.
Here is Andy's Drive-in, as it stood on March 18, 1941. Named for Andrew Swenson, it was located at 2995 Freeport Boulevard. The carhops in fancy uniform pose alongside their customers' vehicles for this publicity shot.