Please contact the contributing institution for more information regarding the copyright status of this object.
View of the Burbank Public Service Department administration building, looking north along Magnolia Blvd. Construction of the building began in January, 1948, and was completed in July, 1949. Built at a cost of $500,000, the two-story, air-conditioned structure was part of a $6-million construction program planned by Public Service Department General Manager James H. McCambridge. The building was dedicated August 11, 1949. The Public Service Department, formed in 1913, changed its name to Burbank Water and Power in 2001. From notes on photo: “PSD – 1982.”
nonprojected graphic 3½ x 5 b&w print
islandora:168 local: cco00034
Burbank (Los Angeles County, Calif.)--Energy facilities--Streets--Automobiles--Flagpoles--Trees--Mountains--1980s