For more information on copyright or permissions for this image, please contact San Jose State University Special Collections & Archives department. http://mlkweb03.sjlibrary.org/sjsu-special-collections
Exterior front view of the Gummer Arcade. Sign in window reads, "Gummer Arcade Building, Stores & Offices For Rent! Apply To Owner F.A. Gummer. 68 E. San Fernando St." Sign towards the back of the arcade reads, "Builders Exchange". Signs indicate that the Oakland Tribune had offices on the first floor on the right and above them was G. Redge Harmon, Insurance, Surety Bonds. Gummer Arcade appears in the San Jose City Directory for the years 1929-1947.