Please contact the contributing institution for more information regarding the copyright status of this object.
The Shell Gas Station was owned by Melvin C. Jorgensen in 1949-1950 and was located on the corner of Twenty-first and Santa Clara Streets in San Jose, California. A permit was issued in 1922 to Jacob L Priddy to build the house behind the gas station. This photogaph was exhibited at the Santa Clara County Fair and reproduced in the Mercury Herald.
Gasoline pumps Housing--California--San Jose Mansions--California--San Jose Shell Oil Company Architecture, Victorian--California--San Francisco Bay Area (LCSH)