Copyright to photographs in this collection, in most cases, is retained by Pepperdine University. Images are intended for educational and research use, and may be used for non-commercial purposes with appropriate attribution. Organizations and individuals seeking to use images for publication must assume all responsibility for identifying and satisfying any claimants of copyright. Such parties should contact Pepperdine University Special Collections and University Archives.
Theta Sigma Chi was the oldest women's club on campus, dating to the college's founding in 1937. Standing (L to R) Carothers, Lord, Buzolich, Jonathan, Evans, Williams, Abbott. Seated (L to R) Smith, Babb, Conway, Wingard, Young, Evans.