This image may be protected by Copyright Law (Title 17 U.S.C.). Copyright restrictions applying to the reproduction and use of this image are available from the Sacramento Public Library.
Shown is a February 1928 program for the Westminster Presbyterian Church, located at 1300 N Street. The Byzantine style structure was dedicated in December 1927. The architectural firm of Dean and Dean was responsible for the award-winning design.