Images available for reproduction and use. Please see the Ordering & Use page at http://tessa.lapl.org/OrderingUse.html for additional information.
Designed by John and Donald Parkinson and built in 1929, the department store and Los Angeles Historic-Cultural Monument was acquired by the Southwestern Law School in the mid-1990s. Western side of Bullock's Wilshire on January 27, 1938. Cars are traveling east and west on Wilshire Blvd.
1 photograph :b&w Photographic prints
00059193 Security Pacific National Bank Collection L.A.-Shops and stores-Department stores-Bullock's Wilshire; A-008-019 4x5 CARL0000063053 http://22.214.171.124/cdm/ref/collection/photos/id/104788
Bullock's Wilshire (Department store) Stores & shops--California--Los Angeles Art deco (Architecture)--California--Los Angeles Streets--California--Los Angeles Los Angeles Historic-Cultural Monuments Automobiles--California--Los Angeles Parkinson, Donald B.(Donald Berthold),1895-1945 Parkinson, John,1861-1935 Wilshire Boulevard (Los Angeles, Calif.)